Heater Sarah DC10 Custom Sku
This antique Victorian era heater is now an amazing lamp sure to be your best conversation piece!! The ornate details will bring beauty to any room.
- The vintage General Electric heater was re-purpose as a classy machine age Era lamp.
- This radiant heater was originally manufactured by General Electric in the early 1900's.
- Where the heater bulbs once were, now three vintage Edison type bulbs are in place for a warm unique visual effect.
- The bulbs are secured with new heavy duty high quality porcelain light sockets.
- The lamp cord is a vintage style red and tan hounds tooth cloth covered, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- The switch is a new turn style dimmer so desired light intensity can be achieved.
- Paint finish is black and in great condition.
- Lamp size and weight: 18" tall 17" wide 8" deep 23lbs
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
- Makes a great gift and is an amazing way to preserve history!