Steampunk Industrial Art Deco Antique Fan Lamp #DC9 - SOLD
This is the smallest fan lamp we have ever produced, the quality and attention to detail is second to none. Would look amazing on an executive’s desk or a dorm room shelf!
- Paint finish is recent professional black gloss. Every part was taken apart buffed cleaned and/or painted.
- These antique fans are often referred to as finger choppers
- The vintage Sears Roebuck Cold Wave desk fan was re-purposed as a classy machine age Era lamp.
- This 8" vintage desk fan model was originally manufactured by the Sears Roebuck Company in the early 1900's. The brass badge is in great condition.
- Where the fan blades once were, now four 25 watt vintage Edison type bulbs are in place for a warm unique visual effect.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality polished brass light sockets. Sockets are candelabra size.
- The lamp cord is a vintage style brown and tan hounds tooth cloth covered, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- New red felt bottom will not scratch furniture.
- Lamp size and weight: 14" tall 11" wide 8" deep 4.5lbs
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
- These original fans were a common placement in offices, businesses, stores, and homes across the nation, a bit of history to remember.
- Please ask if you have any questions. Our fan lamps can also be made to order with various paint options, wire and felt bottom color, bulb type, hardware finish etc.
- Makes a great gift and is an amazing way to preserve history!!