Steampunk Industrial / Antique Steam Gauge / Pittsburg PA / Gear / Lamp #4253
This design is now made-to-order and typically takes two weeks to ship. We carry a variety of 10" steam gauges, and we are happy to provide images of available options for the main 10" steam gauge.
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Lamp #4253
- Amazing Large 10" Steam pressure guage
- Writing on dial "Somers, Fitler & Todd Co."
- Pittsburg PA
- Dates to 1907 - 1929, The ashcraft gauge mark was used between these dates
- Gear base taken from an old John deere tractor (model b 1930's)
- Brass Valve
- Lamp stands about 26 inches tall
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety