Steampunk Industrial / Antique Steam Gauge Lamp / Dayton OH / Gear / Lamp #2202
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Lamp #2134
- Antique Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
Measures 7.5" across dial
- Super nice vintage gauge!
- Once used by "The Brownell Company Dayton OH USA"
- Gauge made by Ashcroft
- Brass dial with a nickel finish
- Antique Gear base
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~27" tall, 22w x very solid and well built, weighs about 35lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety