Steampunk Industrial / Antique Steam Gauge and Oiler / Gear / Dayton Ohio / Lamp #2737
This design is made to order and may take 3 weeks to ship.
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Lamp #2737
- Rare antique steam gauge
- Large 10" gauge
- Writing on gauge "The Gem City Boiler Co, Dayton Ohio"
- Gauge made by "H. Belfield Co"
- This old steam gauge dates to the early part of the 1900's
- Antique brass oiler
- These old brass oilers would have been used as a drip oiler on old machinery, railroad, steam ship, or stationary boilers/hit mis engines
- Large 1 quart oiler/lubricator
- Antique gear base from a John Deere tractor early 1930s
- Antique brass water meter houses the on off Industrial toggle switch mounted to the back
- Lamp stands about 30 inches tall
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety