Steampunk, Industrial, Antique Shipbuilder Nautical Gauge Lamp #740
This design is made to order and can take up to 3 weeks to assemble and ship. Feel free to call and discuss options for gauges and design
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We have registered this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Antique 6" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- This is a very nice gauge and has some cool history!
- Writing on dial, "John H. Dialogue & Sons, Engineers and Shipbuilding"
- Gauge made by the Lonergan, Philadelphia
- Brass bezel and dial
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Case and its logo are embossed on the gear
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the water meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~27" tall, 16w x 10d very solid and well built, weighs about 21lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety