Steampunk Industrial / Antique Piper Colt Airplane Wall Sconce "Spinning" / Airplane / Aviation / #dc120
Antique Piper Colt nose bowl wall lamp in Yellow (spinning)
- This cowling is our very anticipated spinning version!! The spinner and bulbs rotate at 6rpm’s and rotating can be turned on or off with the installed switch. The rotating mechanism is heavy duty, safe, and UL listed. See video below.
- This engine cowling was originally manufactured by the Piper aviation company.
- Where the propeller used to be is now the coolest Edison style bulbs we could find. They are huge!!
- The propeller spinner and Piper emblem are also vintage Piper.
- Vintage Lycoming valve covers and various aviation gears complete the internal look.
- The attached dimmer switch will allow you to adjust to any light levels.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality light sockets. Sockets are common medium size.
- The lamp cord is heavy duty, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
- Hangs on the wall like a picture with two screws 16 inches apart.
- Cord runs out the bottom and plugs into any existing wall outlet.
- Electrician could hard wire for a clean cordless look controlled via a wall switch.
- Approximate size, 32” wide, 22” tall and 16” deep. Approximately 40lbs
Makes a great gift for an aviation enthusiast and is a stylish way to preserve history!! Just imagine this over a fire place or in a man cave.