Steampunk Industrial , Antique Case Radiator Floor Lamp Farm - #627
This design is made to order and will take about 3 weeks to source parts and assemble. We can make changes as needed, feel free to call.
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Lamp model #627 copyrighted design, We have registered this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture)
- This is one of our favorite designs!
- Antique 1910-1920 Case tractor radiator and cap
- Antique 12" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- Gauge shown in the photos was taken and used on a different project, we have many gauges and options to choose from. Please call and we can discuss a good gauge option for this lamp
- Antique barn wood base, Taken from the floor boards out of a Minnesota USA barn.
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Measures 63T x 27w x 15 deep. very solid and well built, weighs about 100 lbs
- Will arrive on a pallet via roadrunner
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety
Share this item: