Steampunk Industrial / 7.5" Steam Gauge / Gear / C.C Paige Oshkosh Wis / Gear Base / Lamp #2510 sold
Ready to ship - Ships in 48 Business Hours
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Antique super nice rare steam guage
- This gauge has been in our personal collection for over 5 yrs, its a super rare steam pressure gauge from the late 1800's. CC Paige was part of the Eagle Iron works, established about 1858. Manufacturing steam engines, steam pumps, turbine water wheels etc.
- Gauge measures 7.5
- Dates to late 1800's
- Once used by "C.C Paige Oshkosh Wis"
- Gauge made by "Dayton Gauge Works"
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Industrial power on/off switch on back of meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~26" tall, very solid and well built, weighs about 15lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety
Share this item: