Steampunk Industrial 1916 General Electric Fan Lamp with Brass Cage, DC14
- This is the oldest, most ornate, and truly the “Cadillac” of our fan lamp line up.
- The antique GE Electric fan model 434960 re-purposed as a classy machine age Era lamp.
- This 16" vintage fan model was originally manufactured by the General Electric Company in 1916.
- Cage and hardware are solid brass, original, and in wonderful condition.
- Where the fan blades once were, now four 40 watt vintage Edison type bulbs are in place for a warm unique visual effect.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality polished brass light sockets. Sockets are common medium size.
- The lamp cord is a vintage style red and white hounds tooth cloth covered, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- The fan was completely tore down, bead blasted and professionally powder coated in gloss antique white.
- Lamp size and weight: 21" tall 18" wide 11" deep 17lbs
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
- New felt feet will not scratch furniture.
- These original fans were a common placement in offices, businesses, stores, and homes across the nation, a bit of history to remember.
- Please ask if you have any questions. Our fan lamps can also be made to order with various paint options, wire and felt bottom color, bulb type, hardware finish etc.