Steampunk Vintage Aviation Jet F4 Phantom Control Stick and Instruments Lamp / Lamp CC53
The feature item for this lamp is a Control Stick salvaged from a F4 Phantom jet. The instruments were either used or are consistent with those used on F4 jets. There are many LEDs indicator lights located on the display panel which can be controlled by buttons on the control stick for a feel and display effect using a vintage aircraft component. Logic circuits were designed and built to control the LEDs effect within the display when operating the 8 functions of the stick. All 8 functions of the stick may and can be used to operate a display effect. Located within the panel is a AN/ALE 29A Counter Measure Chaff Dispensing Set control box. This box was used in F4s and other jets during evasive maneuvers against heat-seeking missiles. LEDs lights are flashing within the boxes circuitry for a display effect.
- A total of 41 LEDs are installed on this lamp; 25 LEDs installed on panel for a controlled display effect, 8 LEDs are lighting up the instruments and another 8 LEDs are installed within the Chaff Dispensing control box for a visual effect. (see video below)
- Instruments installed in this panel are all lighted with LED lights. The eyebrow lights have been upgraded to more reliable and low powered bright LED lights. Two high reliable LEDs are installed in all instruments.
- Aircraft gears used on this lamp were salvaged from various old aircraft and repurposed to complement this lamps machine age look.
- Black iron re-purposed pipe and fittings are used to secure and support the frame structure of this lamp. Lamp frame is painted with a special metallic iron finish.
- Electrical components used within this lamp are new and were obtained from manufactures that have the UL approved endorsement.
- Included with this lamp is a Antique Vintage Edison style bulb; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Located on right side of this lamp is a variable intensity dimmer control, which adjusts the vintage style bulbs for desired light level output. This power control dimmer is also a push on-push off power control switch for the vintage style bulbs. A separate red push button switch separately operates the instrument panel lights.
- Lamp weigh is 24 lbs. H= 21” W= 10”, D= 14”
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to the feet of this lamp to help protect the surface where it sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft. power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors for safety.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards. LED power supply is safely fuzzed, switchable, and isolated from AC lamp power.
- Each lamp has a copper name plate riveted to back side with serial number stamped. I have sold several lamps and stand behind my workmanship. Satisfaction guaranteed.