Free Facebook Likes
Steampunk Art Deco Antique General Electric Fan Lamp #DC1 - SOLD
- Vintage Vortalex GE desk fan model Cat #FM12V41 re purposed as a machine age Era fan lamp.
- Originally manufactured by the General Electric Company in 1949.
- Entire lamp was disassembled, cleaned, painted and restored
- Where the fan blades once were, now four 25 watt vintage Edison type "Radio Bulbs" are in place for a warm unique visual effect. Fan blades no longer turn.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty hi quality polished nickel light sockets. Nickel socket are common medium size.
- These original fans were a common placement in offices, businesses, stores, and homes across the nation in the post WWII Era time frame, a bit of history to remember.
- 6 The lamp cord is a vintage style cloth covered, twisted 3 wire cord with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- Electrical components used in the making of this lamp are UL listed.
- All wiring is secured and safe and meets safety standards.
- New felt bottom will not scratch furniture.
- Lamp size and weight: 18" tall 14" wide 11" deep 13lbs
- Please ask if you have any questions. Our fan lamps can also be made to order with various paint options, wire and felt bottom color, bulb type, hardware finish etc.