Steampunk Antique Art Deco Heater Lamp #DC6
Vintage "Copper radiant Electric heater" re-purposed as a classy machine age Era lamp.
- This vintage heater was originally manufactured by Montgomery Wards Company in the first half of the 1900's. The badge is in great condition.
- Where the elements once were, now vintage Edison style bulbs are in place for a warm unique visual effect.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty porcelain light sockets. Sockets are common medium size.
- The lamp cord is a vintage style brown cloth covered, twisted 3 wire, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- Paint finish is recently painted black and dish is solid polished copper.
- Lamp size and weight: 17" tall 13" wide 8" deep 5lbs