Steampunk Industrial / Antique Steam Gauge / Boston / Lamp #1871
Ready to ship - Ships in 48 Business Hours
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Lamp #1871
- Antique 7" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- Super nice gauge in very nice condition
- Writing "Fuel Oil Fitting & Transfer Manifold"
- Made by "Crosby/Boston"
- Dates to early 1900's
- Antique Gear base
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~28 3/4" tall, 19.5w x very solid and well built, weighs about 38lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety