Rare Antique Barnes Lathe, Pub Table Stand, Reclaimed Wood Top - #640 Sold
Ready to ship. Free shipping
Amazing re-purposed W.F.& John Barnes Lathe. Barnes was founded in 1872 and became especially well-known for their range of foot and hand-powered wood and metal-working machinery.
We removed the top portion of the lathe and added a table top, then reattached lathe to the top of the table to make an amazing pub table, can be used from all sides with about 14" of table space all around the lathe
- Each of our works has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Amazing antique W.F.& John Barnes Lathe from the late 1800's
- No. 4 1/2 Velocipede Screw-Cutting Lathe, treadle driven lathe
- Base was thoroughly cleaned and coated to seal and protect
- Original colors and patina!
- The gears and cutting head were so crazy cool looking we kept them intact and remounted them to the top of the table.
- Wood table top is an old metal/wood pallet from Sleep Eye MN. Original patina and metal surround.
- Lights can be added
- Measurements, wood portion is 58" x 36" (stands about 42" overall
- Weighs about 125-150 LBS