Machine Age Steampunk Steam Gauge Lamp #585
This lamp is made to order and will take about 10 days to assemble. We can rush this time if needed.
- Hand made one of a kind unique lamp! Made from salvaged antiques!
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Lamp Serial #585 (copyrighted design, We have registered this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture)
- Antique 6" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the water meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~23" tall, very solid and well built, weighs about 21lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety
Share this item: