Industrial, Barn wood and Iron Frick Co Steam Gauge Table, Lamp Stand #823
This design is made to order and will take about 3 weeks to ship, We will source a similar components. Feel free to call us and discuss options, size etc.
- Each lamp/table has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Amazing antique Frick Company steam gauge board mounted to the barn wood back
- This a very rare and hard to find iron gauge board. Super nice!
- Dates to the early 1900's
- 2 antique porcelain enamel dial gauges from the Frick company
- Cast iron builder name plate used by the Frick Company"
- Antique Minnesota barn wood top measures 53" wide by 16" deep, 3 thick
- This was taken from the floor boards, with heavy traffic creating crazy cool patina and character
- Very light satin clear coat added, keeping the original look.
- The back board were all the piping and gauges are mounted was taken from an old MN barn
- alot of cool charctor
- Stands about ~33t" x 53w 17D
- No duties or customs fees inside north america, NAFTA
Doesn't qualify for $99 shipping, we are happy to arrange shipping world wide.