Custom Antique John Deere BR
We will duplicate this design based on the lamp you saw at the mn state fair. picked up in Farmington mn. thanks!
- Each lamp/table has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Antique John Deere Radiator Top
- Radiator taken from a Model "BR"
- Dates to 1930's
- Original paint and patina
- Antique Minnesota barn wood base
- Rough cut timber reclaimed from the floor joists in an old barn
- Light coat of clear satin stain will seal and protect, no color or stain added
- Wood taken from a local barn here in Minnesota USA
- Switch mounted on back of radiator top
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~27" tall, very solid and well built, weighs about 35lbs