World War II Era Military Aircraft Instrument Control Panel Lamp CC #31 - SOLD
- The instrument control panel featured on this lamp is from a vintage military aircraft possibly used during the time of WWII.
- Aircraft gears used on this lamp were salvaged from various old aircraft and repurposed to complement this lamps machine age look.
- Black iron re-purposed pipe and fittings are used for the secure frame structure of this lamp. Some parts and fittings are old and some are new. Lamp frame is painted with a special metallic iron finish.
- Electrical components used in this lamp are new and were obtained from manufactures that have the UL approved endorsement.
- Included with this lamp are three 60W antique vintage Edison style bulbs; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Located on back side of this lamp is a variable intensity dimmer control, which adjusts the vintage style bulbs for desired light level output. This dimmer is also a push on - push off for power control.
- Lamp weigh is 27.7 lbs. H=21 ”, W= 15 ”, D=19 ”
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to supporting feet to help protect the surface upon which this lamp sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft. power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- Electrical wiring within lamp consists of 16 AWG aviation mil spec grade silver plated copper with Teflon insulation for durability.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards.
- Each of my lamps has a copper name plate riveted to back side with serial number stamped.
- I have sold several lamps and stand behind my workmanship. Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.