Steampunk Industrial / Table / Gear / Steam Gauge / Mass #1433 sold
This lamp is made to order and will take about 6 weeks to build and ship. please call if you have any questions, love to help
- Lamp #1433
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Amazing antique steam gauge! TOP 5 gauge!
- Large 10" diameter
- Once used by "Robb Mumford Boiler Co. South Framingham, Mass"
- American Steam gauge company
- This is a super nice gauge, with the open middle exposing the gears and inner workings
- Brass bezel
- Brass dial with a nickel plate finish
- Dates to early 1900's
- Antique brass and glass body steam Lubricator oilier
- Original condition with natural 100 ys of patina
- These oilers are very hard to find in this condition and are becoming very expensive to source
- These old oilers would have been used on old steam engines, ie Steam locomotives, steam ships or boilers to produce steam heating.
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~33.5" tall, 22w x 12d very solid and well built, weighs about 44lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety