Steampunk Industrial Steam Gauge Lamp, American Oiler, Todd #670 - Sold
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Lamp #670 is a Copyrighted design
- Antique steam pressure gauge will be taken from lamp 652
- Gauge dates between 1898 and 1907, based on the registration of the Ashcroft trade mark logo.
- Large 10" gauge with brass bezel and dial
- This gauges is one of the most sought after gauges, open middle, cool writing and great condition!
- Writing on dial, "Evans, Almirall & Co, Heating and Ventilating Engineers, New York & Boston"
- Made by the Ashcroft MFG Co
- Using heavy duty steam fittings
- Antique 2" smaller pressure gauge
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the water meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~31.5" tall, 19w x 12d, very solid and well built, weighs about 31lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety
Dont forget to add a lamp stand, click here