Steampunk Industrial Fan Lamp / Antique Robbins & Myers Fan / Lamp #1820
Ready to ship - Ships in 48 Business hours
- The antique Robbins & Myers fan was re-purposed as a classy machine age Era lamp.
- This 16" vintage fan was originally manufactured in Springfield Ohio in the early 1900's
- Where the fan blades once were, now four vintage Edison bulbs are in place for a warm unique visual effect.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality polished nickel light sockets. Sockets are common medium size.
- The lamp cord is a vintage style black and brown hounds tooth cloth covered, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- The fan was completely tore down polished and painted in gloss black.
- Lamp size and weight: 20" tall 17" wide 10" deep
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring and switch are secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
- New red felt bottom will not scratch furniture.
- These original fans were a common placement in offices, businesses, stores, and homes across the nation, a bit of history to remember.
- Please ask if you have any questions. Our fan lamps can also be made to order with various paint options, wire and felt bottom color, bulb type, hardware finish etc.