Vintage Industrial Aircraft Airplane Instrument Control Panel Lamp #CC40 - SOLD
- The instrument control panels featured on this lamp are from an unknown vintage aircraft.
- All three aircraft instruments are lighted with low voltage LED lights for low power consumption and reliability.
- To simulate the operation of the navigation instrument, a front panel push button maybe pushed.
- When pressing and holding the front panel push button, a red indicator lights indicating power to the navigational instrument and depending upon the panel switch settings the indicator needle will deflect to the left or right.
- Also while pressing and holding the push button, a flag window will rotate to display (TO or From) again depending of the position of panel switches.
- This navigational instrument when in use long ago would assist a pilot in following a course signal and also indicate if the airplane was approaching or departing from the received navigational aid signal.
- Aircraft gears used on this lamp were salvaged from various old aircraft and repurposed to complement this lamps machine age look.
- Black iron re-purposed pipe and fittings are used to secure and support the frame structure of this lamp. Some parts and fittings are old and some are new. Lamp frame is painted with a special metallic iron finish.
- Electrical components used within this lamp are new and were obtained from manufactures that have the UL approved endorsement.
- Included with this lamp is a 60W Antique Vintage Edison style bulb; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Located on back side of this lamp is a variable intensity dimmer control, which adjusts the vintage style bulb for desired light level output. This power control dimmer is also a push on-push off power control switch for the lamp.
- Also located on the back side of this lamp is a push button switch to separately operate the lighted instruments and the display functions.
- Lamp weigh is 15.5 H= 19 ”, W=10 ”, D=13.5 ”
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to supporting feet to help protect the surface upon which this lamp sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft. power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards.
- Each of my lamps has a copper name plate riveted to back side with serial number stamped. I have sold several lamps and stand behind my workmanship. Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.