Aviation / Vintage Aircraft Fuel Control Panel / lighted / Flashing Indicators and Controls / #cc48 - SOLD
- A vintage aircraft instrument fuel control panel is featured on this lamp that possibly came from an unknown vintage military aircraft.
- The instrument gauge and all indicator lights are lighted with low voltage LED lights for low power consumption and reliability.
- Three toggle switches located on the front panel are functional and may be selected to control the three red indicator lights. The green indicator light's and the lighted instrument remains on as long as panel power is on. The middle indicator light flashes on and off when selected.
- The lighted instrument gauge and four indicator lights are controlled by a push button switch .
- Aircraft gears used on this lamp were salvaged from various old aircraft and repurposed to complement this lamps machine age look.
- Black iron re-purposed pipe and fittings are used to secure and support the frame structure of this lamp. Some parts and fittings are old and some are new. Lamp frame is painted with a special metallic iron finish.
- Electrical components used within this lamp are new and were obtained from manufactures that have the UL approved endorsement.
- Included with this lamp is a 40W Antique Vintage Edison style bulb; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Located on back side of this lamp is a variable intensity dimmer control, which adjusts the vintage Edison style bulb for desired light level output. This power control dimmer is also a push on-push off power control switch for the lamp. The Lamp bulb may be operated independently of the panel indicator lights.
- Lamp weigh is 13.5 lbs. W=9, H= 17", D=10
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to supporting feet to help protect the surface upon which this lamp sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft. power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards.