Aviation / Vintage Aircraft Airplane Magnetic Compass / lycoming Engine Cover / Lamp / #cc50 sold
- The features on this lamp are a vintage magnetic compass and a valve cover from a Lycoming engine from unknown vintage aircraft.
- LYCOMING: piston engines power more aircraft in the general aviation fleet than any other company in the world. The company's headquarters is in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Aircraft gears used on this lamp were salvaged from various old aircraft and repurposed to complement this lamps machine age look.
- Black iron re-purposed pipe and fittings are used to secure and support the frame structure of this lamp. Some parts and fittings are old and some are new. Lamp frame is painted with a special metallic iron finish.
- Electrical components used within this lamp are new and were obtained from manufactures that have the UL approved endorsement.
- Included with this lamp is a 30W Antique Vintage Edison style bulb; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Lamp weigh is 7 lbs., W= 7" H= 17, D=8
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to supporting feet to help protect the surface upon which this lamp sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft. power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards.