Aviation / Vintage Aircraft Airplane Directional Gyro Instrument / #cc49
- The feature on this lamp is a Directional Gyro Instrument from an old unknown vintage aircraft, possibly used for military operations during the time period of WWII or before.
- Aircraft gears used on this lamp were salvaged from various old aircraft and repurposed to complement this lamps machine age look.
- Black iron re-purposed pipe and fittings are used to secure and support the frame structure of this lamp. Some parts and fittings are old and some are new. Lamp frame is painted with a special metallic iron finish.
- Electrical components used within this lamp are new and were obtained from manufactures that have the UL approved endorsement.
- Included with this lamp is a 40W Antique Vintage Edison style bulb; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Lamp weigh is 12.5 lbs. W= 7" H= 17 D=9
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to supporting feet to help protect the surface upon which this lamp sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft. power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards.