Free Facebook Likes
Aviation Airplane Cessna 152 engine cowling wall sconce lamp light, # DC15 - SOLD
- The vintage Cessna 152 engine cowling is re-purposed as a fun and interesting vintage aviation wall lamp.
- This 152 engine cowling was originally manufactured by the Cessna aviation company.
- The propeller spinner and gears within the cowling are also vintage aviation parts.
- The “exhaust lights” are 40 watt Edison style light bulbs dimmable using the slide dimmer.
- The landing lights are functioning lights and dimmable using the slide dimmer.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality polished nickel light sockets. Sockets are common medium size.
- The lamp cord is heavy duty 10ft, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- Lamp size and weight: 40" tall 26" wide 19" deep 43lbs
- Due to the weight of this lamp much care will need to be taken when hanging on wall. Connecting to two wall studs is recommended.
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL listed
- UL listing of the entire structure is available for an additional charge.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.