Steampunk Industrial Steam Gauge lamp, #617
This lamp is made to order and will take about 3 weeks to ship. We have many steam gauges on hand, you are welcome to call and discuss different pressure gauge options.
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Lamp #617 is a Copyrighted design, We have registered this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Antique 10" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- We will use a similar age and detailed gauge with writing on the bezel.
- Antique 2" smaller pressure gauge
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the water meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~32.5" tall, 18w x 11d, very solid and well built, weighs about 31lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety