Antique 1920's Pub Table Stand, Reclaimed MN Barn Wood Top - #505 SOLD
Amazing re-purposed, reclaimed factory shoe stitcher from the 1920's converted into a pub table.
- Each of our works has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Table Serial #505 (copyrighted design, We have registered this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture)
- Amazing antique Landis Shoe Stitching machine base, C1920's
- Base was thoroughly cleaned and coated to seal and protect
- Original colors and patina!
- Casters can be added for easy movement
- Top can be relocated to the left or right depending on preference
- Can be disassembled into to 3 parts for movement, (base/stand/top)
- Top is made from reclaimed barn floor boards, taken from an old Minnesota USA barn
- Many coats of clear spar marine grade coating (no stain), table can be used outdoors
- Lights can be added to the top or base if needed.
- Measurements, Top 48x32, overall height 43"
- Weighs about 125-150 LBS