Thanks for the opportunity!
ETA - June 22nd delivery
- Top will be the 3" thick top, and 60" wide, 16-18 deep
- Antique gears and chain
- Instead of the gauge we will use a cool furnace door
- You are welcome to stop out and pick one out!
- Antique miscellaneous steam and water pipe fittings
- Lighting with wire shade baskets
- Switch mounted to right side under table top
- Antique Minnesota barn wood top measures 60" wide by 16" deep
- This was taken from the floor boards, with heavy traffic creating crazy cool patina and character
- Very light satin clear coat added, keeping the original look.
- The field were all doors and lights are mounted are old floor boards
- Heavy traffic and wear patterns
- No stain or coatings to this wood, left in original condition, (light sanding)
- Notice the metal strap/banding with large bots holding the wood in place
- Stands about ~33t