Steampunk Industrial Antique WWII P-38 Aviation Instrument Control panel Lamp (Ready to Ship) SOLD
- Vintage WWII aircraft instrument panel from a P-38 aircraft with all the instruments.
- Gears used in this lamp are from salvaged aircraft.
- Document listing history of the P-38 aircraft with specifications is included with lamp.
- This lamps has a bonus of four randomly blinking gold led lights mounted in-between the gears for visual effect.
- A toggle switch is mounted in back of lamp to control power to the blinking led's. At power up, all four led's start blinking together however, after a few minutes, all of the led's flash randomly at different times.
- Frame for this lamp utilizes re-purposed black iron pipe. Some fittings are old and some are new.
- Electrical components used in this lamp are new and were obtained from manufactures that have the UL approved endorsement.
- Included with this lamp is a 60W antique vintage style bulb; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Located on back side of this lamp is a variable intensity dimmer control, which adjusts the vintage style bulb for desired light level output. This dimmer is also a push on - push off for power control.
- Lamp weigh is 22.1 lbs. H= 19”, W=17 ”, D=15 ”
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to supporting feet to help protect the surface upon which this lamp sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- Electrical wiring within lamp consists of 16 AWG aviation mil spec grade silver plated copper with