Steampunk Industrial Fire Hydrant, Steam Gauge Floor Lamp #979
This design is made to order and may to up to 3 weeks to ship, We have about 5 antique hydrants for you to choose from.
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will registered this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Huge 14" antique steam gauge
- Dates to early 1900's
- Entire body is brass and looks super nice
- Dial is brass with a nickel finish
- Writing on dial "Compressed Air"
- Gauge made by "American Steam Gauge Company"
- Open middle exposes the gears and movement
- Antique fire hydrant in original condition
- Made by Ludlow
- Great art deco design and has a ton of detail
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~65" tal
- 25" wide and about 15" deep
- Weighs about 125 lbs
- If you will put on carpet we can install a large 18" gear to the base for stability
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety