Steampunk Industrial Fire Hydrant, Steam Gauge Floor Lamp #2456
This design is made to order and may take 2 weeks to ship, we will include you in the fire hydrant and steam gauge selection.
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will registered this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Huge 14" antique steam gauge
- Dates to early 1900's
- Entire body is brass and looks super nice
- Dial is brass with a nickel finish
- Writing on dial "The Stirling Company"
- Gauge made by "Crosby"
- Chicago ILL
- Antique fire hydrant in original condition
- Made by Mueller
- Great art deco design and has a ton of detail
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~65" tal
- 25" wide and about 15" deep
- Weighs about 125 lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety