Steampunk Lamp, by Machine Age Lamps, Farmall Tractor Dash Farm Lamp - #CC12
- Instruments and control panels were salvaged from old early day Farmall Tractors.
- The tractors which used these panels had lighting to accomplish work after dark or perhaps before sunrise.
- Gears used in this lamp are salvaged from old farm tractors.
- Included with this lamp is a 60 W thread filament vintage style Marconi bulb; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Located on back side of this lamp is a variable intensity dimmer control, which adjusts the vintage style bulb for desired light level output. This control is also a push on - push off main power control.
- Lamp weigh is 27.2 Lbs. H=27”, W=13”, D=12”
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to supporting feet to help protect the surface upon which this lamp sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft. power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- Lamp wiring consists of 16 AWG aviation grade silver plated copper with Teflon insulation for durability.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards.