Steampunk Industrial Fan Lamp / GE General Electric / Restored / Art Deco / fan #dc 1760 sold
Ready to ship - Ships in 48 business hours (sorry this lamp will be unavailable for shipping between 11/17-11/26)
- This vintage GE fan has been converted to the coolest end table lamp!!
- The General Electric fan was re-purposed as classy, machine age Era lamp.
- The 16" vintage fan was originally manufactured by GE in the early 1900's
- Where the fan blades once were, now four 40 watt vintage Edison type bulbs are in place for a warm unique visual effect.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality solid brass light sockets. Sockets are common medium size bulb base, E/26 E27
- The lamp cord is a vintage style tan hounds tooth cloth covered, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- The fan was completely tore down, cleaned, painted, polished and rewired.
- The restoration is looks amazing!
- The green felt base was replaced and will not scratch furniture.
- The lamp approximately 21" tall, 17" wide, 10" deep and weighs close to 20 pounds.
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
- Please ask if you have any questions. Our fan lamps can also be made to order with various paint options, wire and felt bottom color, bulb type, hardware finish etc.