Steampunk / Vintage Piper Tri-Pacer wall Light Lamp / Wall Sconce / Aviation / Airplane / #dc 1900
Ready to ship -Ships and 48 business hours
We have many cowlings on hand and can send you photos to pick from. We can powder coat in most any color you like. As seen here is Piper cub yellow
- The vintage antique Piper Tri-Pacer engine cowling was re-purposed as a fun and interesting antique aviation wall light.
- This old cowling was removed from a vintage piper Tri-pacer Airplane
- This engine cowling is an authentic cowling made by the Piper aviation company.
- This cowling was sandblasted and powder coated in a era correct piper yellow color
- The propeller spinner, engine gears and Lycoming valve covers are also vintage aviation parts.
- Where the propeller used to be is now the coolest Edison style bulbs we could find. They are huge!
- The attached dimmer switch will allow you to adjust to any light levels.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality light sockets. Sockets are common medium size (e26/e27).
- The lamp cord is heavy duty, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
- Hangs on the wall like a picture with two screws 16 inches apart.
- Cord runs out the bottom and plugs into any existing wall outlet.
- Electrician could hard wire for a clean cordless look controlled via a wall switch.
- Approximate size, 36" wide, 22" tall and 16" deep.
Makes a great gift for an aviation enthusiast and is a stylish way to preserve history!! Just imagine this over a fire place or in a man cave.