Steampunk / Vintage Piper Tri-Pacer wall Light Lamp / Wall Sconce / Aviation / Airplane / #dc 1900
- The vintage antique Piper Tri-Pacer engine cowling was re-purposed as a fun and interesting antique aviation wall light.
- This old cowling was removed from a vintage piper Tri-pacer Airplane
- This engine cowling is an authentic cowling made by the Piper aviation company.
- This cowling was sandblasted and powder coated in a era correct piper yellow color
- The propeller spinner, engine gears and Lycoming valve covers are also vintage aviation parts.
- Where the propeller used to be is now the coolest Edison style bulbs we could find. They are huge!
- The attached dimmer switch will allow you to adjust to any light levels.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality light sockets. Sockets are common medium size (e26/e27).
- The lamp cord is heavy duty, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
- Hangs on the wall like a picture with two screws 16 inches apart.
- Cord runs out the bottom and plugs into any existing wall outlet.
- Electrician could hard wire for a clean cordless look controlled via a wall switch.
- Approximate size, 36" wide, 22" tall and 16" deep.
Makes a great gift for an aviation enthusiast and is a stylish way to preserve history!! Just imagine this over a fire place or in a man cave.