Steampunk Lamp Steam Gauge by Machine Age Lamps #87 - ON HOLD
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Lamp Serial #87 (copyrighted design)
- Large 8" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- Made by Jas Marsh Corporation, USA
- Large 4" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's,
- Writing on dial, "Auto Tire Vulcanizing. Lowell Mass, USA"
- They had advertsiments in magazines dating to 1920's
- Made by Ashcroft
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on back
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Antique barn/service station green shade, from the 1940's
- bulbs not included but any standard base will work, I prefer the 30 watt Edison antique style bulbs shown in photos
- Double Antiqued wire basket shade lamps.
- Stands ~37" tall, very solid and well built, weighs about 40 lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety