Steampunk Lamp, Machine Age Lamp Steam Gauge #117 - SOLD
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Lamp Serial #90 (copyrighted design)
- Large 6" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- Made by "Jash Marsh Corporation Chicago"
- Solid brass bezel
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on back
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Antique gear base from an old 1940's john deere tractor
- Bulbs not included but any standard base will work, I prefer the 30 watt Edison antique style bulbs shown in photos
- Double antiqued wire basket shade lamps.
- Stands ~24" tall, very solid and well built, weighs about 20 lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety