Steampunk Lamp, Industrial Machine Age Lamp, Steam Gauge - #104 - SOLD
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Lamp Serial #106 (copyrighted design)
- Antique Large 10" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- Made by "National Steam Specialty Co.
- Writing on dial "Rebsamen and almeroth, Chicago, ill"
- Gear base is from an antique 1940's tractor
- Antique brass water meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the water meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Triple antiqued wire basket lamps and shades
- Bulbs not included but any standard/medium base will work, I prefer the 30 watt Edison antique style bulbs shown in photos
- Stands ~32" tall, very solid and well built, weighs about 35 lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety