Free Facebook Likes
Steampunk Lamp, Aviation, Machine Age Lamp #3 - SOLD
- Aviation instrument panel gauges are from salvaged aircraft.
- Instrument fuel control panel was removed from a salvaged L10-11 aircraft.
- Gears are repurposed from old farm tractors.
- Two 60 watt vintage style light bulbs are included. They are similar to the original Thomas Edison design of 1879.
- Variable intensity light control adjusts bulbs brightness to desired level, this knob is also power control for lamp.
- Lamp stands about 24” inches tall, 20" wide and 19" in depth.
- Wiring within lamp is aviation grade 16 AWG copper silver plated wire with Teflon insulation for durability.
- Rubber tip protectors are installed on feet to help protect the surface upon which lamp sets.
- Lamp cord has grounded 3 prong plug with three conductor wire. All wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards. All surfaces of lamp are grounded for safety.