Industrial Wheel Coffee Table / 1940's Steel Wheel / Farm / Tractor / #DC 1637
This design is made to order and make take 4-6 weeks to ship, we will source a similar metal wheel and send you photos for approval.
- The vintage tractor wheel is re-purposed as a fun and interesting coffee table sure to be your number one conversation piece.
- The wheel comes out of rural Minnesota and is most likely from an early 1940's Ford tractor.
- The lugs on the wheel reflect its age and the wear tells a story of heavy use long ago.
- The finish is clear coated to lock in its amazing patina.
- Within the wheel is an amazing network of pipes, lights, antique gauges and brass petcock. Also included in the center is a vintage brass tractor temperature gauge that appears to still work!!
- The attached dimmer switch will allow you to adjust to any light levels.
- Approximate weight is 300 lbs., approximate height is 19 inches, and approximate diameter is 48 inches.
- The 54 inch round (1/2 thick) glass top will be shipped separately with your choice of edge. Pictured is the popular wave edge.
- The cord is heavy duty, with a ground. All surfaces are grounded for safety.
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.