Steampunk Aviation Machine Age Lamp # 2 - SOLD
- Aviation instrument panel gauges are from salvaged aircraft.
- Gears are repurposed from old farm tractors.
- 40 watt light bulb has vintage thread type filament.
- Variable intensity control adjusts bulb brightness to desired level, this knob is also power control for lamp.
- Lamp stands about 24” inches tall and 21" wide
- Wiring within lamp is aviation grade 16 AWG wire
- Rubber tip protectors are installed on feet to help protect the surface upon which lamp sets.
- Lamp cord has grounded 3 prong plug with three conductor 16 gauge wire.
- All wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards. All surfaces of lamp are grounded for safety.