Steampunk Aviation Machine Age Lamp # 1 - SOLD
1. Aviation instrument panel gauges are from salvaged aircraft.
2. Gears are repurposed from old farm tractors.
3. 40 watt light bulb has vintage thread type filament.
4. Variable intensity control to adjust bulb brightness to desired level. Power controlled by push-on push-off'
5. Lamp stands about 20 inches tall and weighs about 17 lbs.
6. Wiring within lamp is aviation grade 16 AWG wire
7. Rubber tip protectors are installed on feet to help protect the surface up which lamp sets.
7. Lamp cord has grounded 3 prong plug with three conductors. All wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards. All surfaces of lamp are grounded for safety.