Machine Age Steampunk Steam Gauge Lamp #77 - SOLD
Steampunk Gauge Gear Lamp Light Industrial Art Machine Age Salvage
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Lamp Serial #77 (copyrighted design)
- Large 6" Steam Gauge "The Automatic Refrigerating Co" "Hartford Conn."
- Smaller 4" Gauge, "Milker Vacuum Gauge" Rite Way Product co." "Milking machine manufacturerers" "Chicago, ill. usa"
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on back
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Triple antiqued wire lamp basket (bulbs not included but any normal bulb will work, I prefer the 30 watt Edison antique style bulbs shown in photos)
- Stands ~28" tall, very solid and well built, weighs about 35 lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety