Industrial 1923 Antique ST Paul Fire Hydrant Floor Lamp, with Steam Gauge - #383 - SOLD
Truly a one of a kind creation! (Plus its ready to ship!, and Shipping is FREE)
Update: Lamp on hold pending payment
- Each lamp is numbered and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Lamp #383 (copyrighted design, We have registered this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture)
- Fire Hydrant base an original 1923 hydrant with original patina, then sealed to protect and stop rust
- Markings on the top "1923 Waterous Fire Engine Company. St Paul MN"
- Antique early 1900 14" steam gauge
- Markings "Franklin Boiler Works, Green Island NY"
- Made by Star Brass MFG
- Antiqued wire shades
- Stands about 72" tall
- Weighs about 200 LBS