Steampunk Industrial / Antique Taylorcraft Airplane Wall Sconce / Airplane / Aviation / #dc112
1946 Taylorcraft BC-12-D wall lamp
- This vintage Taylorcraft engine cowling was re-purposed as a fun and interesting antique aviation wall lamp.
- This engine cowling was originally manufactured by the Taylorcraft Aircraft Company in Alliance OH in 1946.
- Where the propeller used to be is now the coolest Edison style bulbs we could find. They are huge!
- Vintage Continental valve covers and various aviation engine gears complete the interior look.
- The attached dimmer switch will allow you to adjust to any light levels.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality light sockets. Sockets are common medium size.
- The lamp cord is heavy duty, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
- Hangs on the wall like a picture with two screws 16 inches apart.
- Cord runs out the bottom and plugs into any existing wall outlet.
- Electrician could hard wire for a clean cordless look controlled via a wall switch.
- Approximate size, 34” wide, 22” tall and 13” deep.
Makes a great gift for an aviation enthusiast and is a stylish way to preserve history!! Just imagine this over a fire place or in a man cave.