Steampunk Industrial / Antique Rotating Ryan Navion B wall lamp / spinning gears / Airplane Wall Sconce "Spinning" / Airplane / Aviation / #dc129
- This vintage Navion B nose was re-purposed as a fun and interesting antique aviation rotating wall lamp.
- This airplane was originally manufactured by the Ryan Aeronautical Company in the late 1940’s.
- Its recognizable chrome grills and spinner are also vintage Navion.
- Where the propeller used to be, is now large Edison bulbs that rotate at 6rpms.
- Vintage Continental valve covers and aviation engine gears are mounted internally. These gears also rotate!!
- The engine compartment that houses the rotating gears is illuminated by 2 smaller bulbs.
- The rotating mechanism is heavy duty, safe, and UL listed.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality light sockets. Sockets are common medium size.
- The lamp cord is heavy duty, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
- Hangs on the wall like a picture with two screws 16 inches apart.
- Cord runs out the bottom and plugs into any existing wall outlet.
- Electrician could hard wire for a clean cordless look controlled via a wall switch.
- Approximate size, 36” wide, 28” tall and 25” deep.