Aviation Instrument Control Panel Lighted Display / Machine Age Lamp / Airplane / Lamp #65
Ready to ship - Ships in 48 business hours
- Panel from an unknown vintage aircraft from the early years of aviation
- Five lighted instruments with LED lights to illuminate flight performance parameters
- Red LED light is projected under display panel, with brightness adjustment control
- Push button power control to operate lighted display
- Altimeter Instrument: AN-5761-1 Mfg. Bendix Aviation Corporation Eclipse-Pioneer Division
- Altitude/Horizon Gyro Instrument: Mfg. Sperry gyroscope Company INC. Brooklyn NY
- Magnetic Compass Instrument: AN5732-1 Mfg. Bendix Aviation Corporation Eclipse-Pioneer Division
- Cylinder Temperature: Model 179503 Mfg. The Lewis ENG Company
- Tachometer: Vintage mechanical driven RPM instrument typical MFG. Consolidated Corp.
Display size: 29” x 7” x 8” 17 lbs.