Steampunk Industrial Lamp / Antique Submarine Trim Tank Gauge / Nautical / Gear / Lamp #4264
Ready to ship - Lamp pictured ships in 48 business hours
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Lamp #4264
- Antique brass gauge from an old Submarine
- Guage measrues 4" accross and was once used on the trim tanks on a sub.
- Trim tanks are used to maintain the longitudinal center of gravity just under the center of buoyancy, so that the submarine can be maneuvered to a neutral trim condition
- Writing on the gauge dial "After Trim Tank Gauge"
- Made by ashcroft between 1940 - 1960
- brass body
- Antique Gear base
- Industrial power on/off pull chain switch
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~19" tall, 8w x very solid and well built, weighs about 15lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety