We will start the table Nov 1st when we return from Barrett Jackson, eta for shipping will be about Nov 15th. Glass will measure 55 x 20 and 1/2 thick, we recommend using a flat polish edge on the glass. if you would like a different glass edge and please let us know. We will paint the internal gauges maroon then age them.
- Glass top
- 1/2 thick tempered clear glass measures 20 x 55
- flat polish edge
- Antique barn wood frame
- Timbers are from an old Minnesota barn
- Barn wood Timbers measure 2" x 6" in the photos, but we may wan to use 2x8 timbers on yours to help achieve the 22" height of the table.
- Light coat of poly to seal and protect
- Original natural patina and ageing9 patterns
- Bottom is lined with old barn wood once used as sheathing and/or roofing
- Steam gauge and piping interior
- Lighted with long Edison style lighting
- Antique Steam gauges
- Light switch mounted to underside of table on one of the ends
- Overall height with glass is 22"
LED lighting option. we could do an led light strip on the underside to light up the floor underneath. if we use a color changing led you could have a maroon glow on the floor underneath the table.